The FP Gas Phase filter is designed to remove a wide range of odors and common indoor air pollutants at high air flows. Constructed of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic, with 3/4″ honeycomb media packs, the FP Gas Phase filter can be filled with various media to fit the application.
- Improve indoor air quality through effective removal of contaminants, odors and gases
- Available with carbon adsorbtion, chemisorption or 50/50 blend of both
- Extended surface, low pressure drop, high energy savings
- Available in heavy duty 100% fill
- Longer service life means lower operating costs
These filters are used in commercial and industrial applications when either odors or gases are found within the airstream which need to be removed. With a standard header it can be used in existing HVAC systems, easily retrofitted or specified for new construction. The dual direction design allows for a front or reverse mount installation, without a reduction in filter performance.