- Single Header
- Double Header
The ASHRAE Cell is an extended surface, high efficiency filter constructed in a rigid frame. The filter utilizes a continuous sheet of wet-laid microfiber media that can operate in high-humidity applications.
- Moisture resistant media for high humidity applications
- Designed for use in Variable Air Volume systems
- Replaces traditional pocket-style filters
- Rigid format prevents unloading of dust due to media oscillation
- Galvanized steel frame provides exceptional strength
- UL900 Class 1
The ASHRAE Cell can be used in place of pocket filters when conditions call for a rigid filter or where high humidity warrants its use. These filters can be used in a variety of commercial and industrial applications including hospitals, high-tech manufacturing and food processing. This filter can also be used in place of other rigid cell filters when high dust holding capacity is desired.